Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Ordinary Tasks Are Better Naked

I have been enjoying a rare stretch of multiple days without having to put on any clothing beyond bedroom slippers and socks. I am feeling fully human for the first time in many weeks. I am off work until late January, so I am taking every possible moment to be clothes-free.

The heavy house-cleaning is so much easier without the restrictions of conventional clothing, and it is certainly producing a distinct decline in dirty laundry. As that is my least favorite chore, I will enjoy the respite as much as I enjoy being naked.

My mood is lighter as well, even though I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, which gets worse with the shorter days and earlier darkness, and being naked triples the pleasant feelings of both being myself and being free of constraints for at least a few hours at a time. I have even taken to tallying the number of hours each day that I am without clothes, and currently I seem to only require clothing 3-4 hours per day (usually when required to take the trash out and retrieve the cans from the curb, and to step out the front door to get the mail or the UPS deliveries.) I'll be interested to see the total hours at the end of the 42 day winter break.

I will be getting back to the history of nudism soon enough, but felt the need to let my few readers know that I am still alive and happily naked as many hours per day as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment