Monday, October 20, 2014

History is not the only focus here...

While the concepts, ideals, and actions of nudists with the framework of human history is the intent behind this blog, it is also a place for me to discuss my own ideas on spirituality, nudism - both public and private, social and religious prejudices and pressures placed on our healthy self-image and body consciousness by outside forces. It may also touch on laws and changes in the rules on public and private nudity, and the changes in attitudes among those of us who prefer not to bind up our bodies and souls in antiquated social acceptability about where and when nudity is appropriate.

Consequently, however many people in the great and anonymous ether of the internet ever see the words that I place here or for that matter don't see...I can and will express myself on any and all facets of my own journey of self-discovery through nudism and history as it unfolds.


No comments:

Post a Comment